9/18/09

Just a typical day!



So Mommy has been hard at work again, scrapbooking my life.
As I have a pretty exciting life, she will be at it for years.
These pages reflect a typical day at home for me.
I have lots of fun playing and reading.
On this particular day I had Mommy put together my train track,
it is always lots of fun, especially when she makes it big enough for me to sit in the middle. Mommy has lots of fun taking pictures of me
and cleaning up my messes.
I do my best to help clean up my messes,
but the living room usually ends up looking like this
(or worse--you should see it on weekends when I hang out with Daddy!).


I think next week I will show you all the art work I have been creating!
Until next time my peeps! Later!

4 comments:

keeshaobrien said...

I forgot to mention that these pages were created using a kit by Ellie Lash called Adam revisited. --Keesha

The Heath Fam said...

Looks like our living room after a 'typical' day. Glad to see you're having lots of fun, Xander!! And I love the pages, Keesha! I especially like the ribbon look. Keep it up!

Rae said...

I so want to be there right now!! Can't wait!

Love you!
Tawnda

Anonymous said...

Nice job Keesha they look really nice, keep up the good job.
Love Dad