9/21/09

I am an artist!


So I have been busy being an artist! Mommy bought me some watercolor paints and she and I (and Daddy too) have been having fun painting. On the first day Mommy tried to explain to me how to use the paints, something about rinsing the brush between using different colors. I told her, in not so many words, that a true artist just goes with the flow and the colors may or may not be mixed in the process. I guess she finally figured out that I am two and do not (will not) follow such rules, because she stopped mentioning it. Maybe if you're lucky you will receive a surprise in the mail--some sweet artwork by yours truly! Later!

P.S. Mommy created this rockin' page using a kit called Psycho Magnet by Flergs, found at scrapbookgraphics.com

1 comment:

Rae said...

I am VERY lucky...I expect it tomorrow;o)

MYVM
Auntie Tawnda