3/13/09

Friday the Thirteenth (again!)

1. When I look to the left, I see__computer printer, ultrasound pic of Xander___.

2. _my bedroom____ is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work _and do the job for you (?)____.

4. _dirty deeds_ done dirt cheap! Go AC/DC!

5. __saving the planet___ is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any _brownie recipes____ feel free __to share___.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing____, tomorrow my plans include _getting together w/ friends from out of town____ and Sunday, I want to _go to the garden store____

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keesha, Xander is getting so big, he looks all boy now. I don't know why but I was missing you today so I thought I would say hey. I have a really good recipe for mint brownies if you want. It's Jake's fav. Hope all is well in TX.