3/20/09

Friday March 20, 2009

1. Why do we have to_keep fixing stupid mistakes, that never should've happened in the first place (hello-AIG?)__?

2. _Putting on facial moisturizer w/ sunscreen and making my bed_ are now habits.

3. I have _four tattoos, and 7 piercings (all in my ears-though I think two are closed up!)____.

4. I had never heard the phrase "otfl, lol, wtf, omg (written in the short-cut form, of course)" and numerous others until I started reading them in books , magazines and on the computer and I _still write them out word for wordwhen I use them_!

5. _I will always love my friends and family_ the way I always do.

6. How was I to know _that the stir fry sauce I bought was going to be too spicy--lips were burning, sweat was dripping and nose was running____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing____, tomorrow my plans include _going to yard sales and then yard work____ and Sunday, I want to _play with Xander and Chris____!

No comments: