1/2/09

Day 2 of 365 in 2009

So it's day two of the new year, and I am off to a great start! I have faithfully written everything I've eaten and drank, I have made two new recipes this week! So far, so good! I am also challenging my self to a new project that was in Creating Keepsakes magazine. Basically you take a picture everyday (so 365 pictures) and then journal. Now the layouts are broken down into weeks, and if they ever get the kits back in, they sell everything you need! I am pretty excited by this project! It will be exciting to look back at 2009 when I am finished! Off we head towards day number three!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you have some very achievable goals. I know many who lose weight just by keeping a diary. I need to drink more water too. I just don't. Must be something we have in common. I will forward you all the bookmarks I have about the photo pages that you want for project 365. Good luck!! Love you!

Tawnda