1/28/09

25 random things about me!

1. I have 4 tattoo's and think I want more!?!?!?

2. I am writing a children's book (about one of my favorite people).

3. I love warm/hot weather. I am sorry Minnesota, but I can never live there again-too cold! I'll visit though!

4. I love to cook! I love trying new recipes. However, I very rarely follow a recipe to the letter. I only use the recipe as a guide!

5. I dislike baking, see number 4 to help explain why. Too many rules!

6. I want to go to Hawaii very badly!

7. I love to take photos. Especially of Xander!

8. I think I am addicted to shopping. I love it--the thrill of finding a deal. The problem is in order to be a stay at home mom, I need to be frugal, and budget and manage money! AAAAAHHH!

9. Being a mom is more than I could have ever imagined, and then some.

10. I am afraid of snakes.

11. I love spicy food! If it makes me sweat and my nose run, than I am happy.

12. I miss my friends and family more than I let on.

13. I like to scrapbook.

14. I do not have any pets--not even a sea monkey!

15. I miss my Grandma B's baking--hey I said I did not like baking, but the eating part-that is fantastic.

16. I am proud of all my husband has accomplished.

17. I am glad that I get to be a stay at home mom.

18. I can fold my tongue in half, and keep it folded without using my teeth or fingers! Yeah I know-kind of freaky! I can also roll it, but not as impressive!

19. Speaking of tongues, mine is a lot like Gene Simmons!! Again, kind of freaky I know!

20. I love the ocean--I love that I am only an hour or so from the beach. Except of course during hurricane season!

21. I want to cut my hair very short--but I just haven't worked up the courage yet!

22. I want to be a writer. Not just children's books, but novels too!

23. I love getting gift cards--it is so much more fun to spend money--when it is not coming out of your checking account!

24. I am very emotional, and will cry at the drop of a hat.

25. I worry about the future for my son and any future children I may have. I can only teach my children right and wrong, but what about the rest of the world?!?!?!

1 comment:

Rae said...

I can do the tongue tricks too though mine is NOT as long as Gene Simmons;o)

LOVE knowing even more about my favorite big sister.

Love,
Tawnda