12/26/12

Molly's 8th Month

 Okay, okay I know that baby girl will be a year old in 2 days and 
I have been REALLY bad about keeping y'all up to date on her first year.  
I apologize and won't make excuses (though I have A LOT of good ones!).  
I am going to do my best to post the 9th, 10th and 
11th months before Friday, but I make no promises.  :)

Smiley girl!

All American Girl!

Butterfly Garden

Butterfly Garden

Rockin'!

Messy Eater!  Enjoying a Mum-Mum or surfboards, as we like to call them!

Playing with her Sophie giraffe!

Mmmm first time eating Pizza!

First time poolin'!

Silly Family!

Mama's birthday!

Playing with brother.

Pulling up and cruising!

No baby spoons for me!

Bath time fun!

Loving on mama's baby doll!

Playing!

8 Months Old!

8/5/2012--Weighed at home-20.2 lbs
8/11/2012--First time in the pool for our buddy Ryan's birthday!
8/12/2012--Celebrated Mama's birthday!
8/16/2012--Crawled :)
8/19/2012--Pulled herself up on the couch.
8/23/2012--First time eating from a fruit/veggie pouch.
8/27/2012--Cruises along the couch.  

Little Miss Independent.  Wants to do everything herself, including feeding herself.  Her new skill of crawling has led to more independence and exploring and getting into things she shouldn't (if it isn't hers she wants it-shoes, magazines, Xander's toy, etc.).  

 

No comments: