12/27/12

Molly's 11th Month!

 Woot Woot!  I did it!  I am up to date!!! 

What do I do with this?

Oh yeah, I put it in my mouth like I do with EVERYTHING else!

OOOOOH!!! Look how scary those pumpkins are.

Cheese!

 Mama's going to get you!!!

Nah, I ain't scared of no ghosts!  Or skeletons!

Isn't she just the most adorable ladybug EVER?

Molly's first trip to Dewberry Farm!

That's a big pumpkin!

 Silly Girl!

Feeding myself!

Swinging with my bro in my new swing!!

First trip to Build-A-Bear!  Making Pinky!

Look what we found at Build-A-Bear!

Thanksgiving Pumpkin!

Taking a little break from getting into trouble!


11 Months Old!!!

10/29/2012--Molly said Dada and meant Chris-first word!
10/31/2012--First Halloween, dressed up as a ladybug.  
Went to a few houses, then helped Mama hand out candy.
11/3/2012--First trip to Dewberry Farm
11/18/2012--Molly's top right tooth broke through and left tooth is breaking through.  
11/21/2012--First Visit with Santa.  She didn't cry at all!
11/22/2012--First Thanksgiving!  She loved the cranberry sauce, turkey and stuffing.  
Passed out during the meal! :)

Molly continues to be Little Miss Independent!  She loves to explore and get into things she shouldn't.  Her reach has gotten better and again the kitchen table continues to be the landing spot for all things she shouldn't have.  Mama has her hands full each day keeping Molly out of trouble.  Everything else is more exciting then the two large bins of Molly appropriate toys.  Her walking continues to get better and better.  If she falls though, she crawls over to something to pull herself up on, she cannot stand up independently.   Everyday is a challenge with her eating.  She wants to do everything herself, but lacks the skills to do so, and this frustrates her and her mama.  She has started drinking one to two of her daily bottles from a sippy cup and and is doing very well.  She is such a trip! 


1 comment:

jennifer heath said...

Too cute! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. :( We can't wait to celebrate her big birthday with her!