5/1/11

Week 16 and a whole lot more!


Page made using Project April collection by Crisdam Designs.

Xander with Grandma Jan--he's only a few days old!

Xander with Grandma Peg, again he's only a few days old!
Both pages made using the My Mother, My Friend kit and add-on paper pack by Ruby Lane.

This is one of my new favorite pics of Xander.
Page made using the Trouble Maker kit by Luv Ewe Designs.

I love this man (more)!
Page made using the Carefree kit and Alpha by Crisdam Designs.

Grandma Peg and Xander!

My gorgeous sister and her gorgeous family!
Both pages made using Chocolate Kisses collection by Kristmess Designs.

I love that Xander looks like he's giving a little roar in the bottom pic--one of my faves!
Page made using the Wild Child collaboration kit by Ruby Lane and Sir Scrapalot.
Technically it is more like 31 years later, but that just didn't flow like 30 years later :)
I did this page for a challenge at Gotta Pixel.
Page made using mostly the Atta Boy kit as well as a few other elements all by Mye De Leon.



1 comment:

Rae said...

I love all of your pages. The one you did with my family not surprisingly is my favorite:o) Love you!

Tawnda