5/10/11

New look and some new pages!

I re-did my blog header today and I must say, I am quite pleased with how it turned out!  
I made everything myself using some digital scrapbooking "Commercial Use" tools.
(Special thanks to Miss Tiina for those super cute people!)
I've been a little slack with my P52 and I have no new layouts (for shame, I know), 
but here are the other pages I have been working on.  Enjoy!

This place was a lot of fun, and I can see us going back again, when Xander is a little older.

 This is the song my Uncle Gary wrote and sang at my Grandma's funeral.
Both pages were made using the Bloomers kit by Kristmess Designs.

My Grandpa and Grandma at my youngest sister's wedding.
Page made using Project May by Crisdam Designs.

I made this page for a challenge at Gotta Pixel, you had to use the word currently somewhere.
Page made using the Let's Renovate kit by Colie's Corner.

Page made using Spring Fling by Colie's Corner.

I originally took these photos, because I was trying to get a good one for Xander's birthday invite. 
I ended up going another route, but they worked perfectly for this challenge page for Gotta Pixel.
Page made using the Time To Play kit by Connie Prince.


Wow, it's been almost 4 years since this fun trip!  How time flies!
Page made using the Paradise Falls collab kit by Ruby Lane and Spinky Dink Scraps.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Just love the new header! Love the new pages and especially the sunning photo from Myrtle...to cute!

Tawnda