7/14/10

Workin' Hard!

So I have joined several more Creative Teams lately, I now CT for seven (that's right 7) designers.  This has kept me pretty busy.  Here's what I've done lately.

Shawnery Mathis

 This is one of her Making Mojo templates and her Boyhood Fun kit.

This is her Zoodles of Fun kit.


Kiki Halbert
This is her Springdipity kit.

This is her Bright Skies Ahead kit.

Inspirations (there are 3 designers here)

This is the Summer Woods kit by Inspirations by Day.

This is the In Bloom kit by Tootlebugz.

Colie's Corner

This is her Berry Sweet kit and a For Starters Template-Set 31

This is her Staycation kit a collab with Connie Prince and her Backyard Paradise Template.

The Staycation kit again and a What a Week template.

This is her My Country kit and a Chillin' and Grillin' template.

BZB Designs


Both pages were made using the Strawberry Delight kit a collab with Project B Designs.

Z Pink Boudoir Designs

This is the Glorious Mess kit.

I have also made a bunch of pages, not for any designers, 
but just for me (and maybe a challenge or two!).

This page was for a challenge, but I had gotten the kit 
awhile ago and it worked perfectly for this pic.

This page was for fun!  As it seems to be almost impossible 
to get a picture of two preschooler's and their grandparents,
where everyone is looking at the camera, I had to use the 
magic of Photoshop to "create" the perfect pic.  
I think that it turned out pretty good.  
I won't tell you "who or whom" I fixed, though!

This page was also for a challenge, and I figured I better
scrap last years Summer Reading page before I did this years!

This page was also a challenge, but I had been looking for the
perfect kit to do the page for awhile.  I finally found the kit
and killed two birds with one stone, so to speak.  I have
another page started to match this one, but am trying to 
figure out the journaling and photo placement.

Thanks for letting me show you my "second job"!

(If you like any of the designers/kits you can click on the blinkies to the right and it will take you to their stores (the Inspirations Designers are at 3 different stores so that blinkie doesn't link!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative! I love everyone of them! Just ish my hubby looked a little happier in his picture!

Love you!
Jessie

Rae said...

Geez, you amaze me!!! My few pages done-which I felt were a lot pale in comparison! I am so proud of all your hard work!!

Love,
Tawnda