2/23/09

Sweet baby of mine

As mentioned in a previous entry, I am in the process of scrapbooking Xander's first year. This is one I worked on today. The journaling is hard to read, but it is a poem I wrote. It appears at the end of this post.

It is nice to revisit the days when he was so small. I am glad I had the notion to take pictures of his little hands and toes then, now he doesn't hold still long enough for those kinds of close-ups, that or he is trying to touch the camera! The pictures were taken June 27 and June 28, 2007.




So Tiny, So Sweet

So tiny, so sweet
ten little toes
on precious feet.

So tiny, so sweet
how can ten little fingers
make my life so complete?

So tiny, so sweet
my beautiful boy
you fill my heart with joy!

So tiny, so sweet
and oh so small,
now I know...I have it all!

by: Makeesha O'Brien





1 comment:

Rae said...

Love your poem. I might steal it. Ok, I'll probably steal it. For a Xander page or maybe I'll change boy to girl. Love the page. He's so precious!!

Love you guys!

Tawnda