2/13/09

Friday the Thirteenth!!!

1. It seems like _my being a stay at home mom is just a dream, from which I will wake up and find myself back at Target :(____.

2. _I'll take the comics____ when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you _buy it____ I'd _make jewelery to sell____!

4. __The loves of my life___ is what I think of most when I think of Chris and Xander.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means _not much really--I always tell the people I love how much I love them--it does give me an excuse to put hearts up in the bathroom though____.

6. _Chris' support and love____ gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _scrapbooking____, tomorrow my plans include _cleaning?____ and Sunday, I want to __relax___!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello - you mentioned turquoise reminds you of the beach; well that is where Bruce and I have just been. What a way to spend a glorious summer sunday morning (even though I still had to come home to dishes and ironing!)
Your young fella is certainly looking great.
All the best X Dawn