5/23/12

Pomp and Circumstance

I'd like to interrupt all your Molly viewing for a little peek of ME!  
That's right peeps I am stepping in and reminding you all that I am still here!  
I've been very busy being a great big brother, playing Mario and Skylanders on the Wii 
and of course going to school.  Speaking of school, I graduated from Pre-K today!  
Me and my classmates put on a whole big ta-do for our peeps.  
It was a lot of fun and Mommy only teared up a little!  
Take a looksie at me over the last two years.  

First day of Preschool!

Last day of Preschool (first year)!

First day of Pre-Kindergarten!

Last day of Pre-Kindergarten!

Graduated!!!!

Proud parents!!!!

I'll be back in a couple weeks (or maybe I'll let Mommy do it) because it's almost my birthday!
Woot!  Woot!  I cannot wait!!!

No comments: