12/19/11

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Hello Peeps!  Long time no talk-hey what can I say I am a busy 4 year old boy.  I go to school 3 days a week and have gymnastics one day a week, plus all the playing, helping mommy and being a good little boy (that's for you Santa, in case your reading).  Not to mention that mommy and daddy are giving me a baby sister for Christmas (well after Christmas-hopefully!), so mommy and daddy (mostly mommy) have been busy with baby related things.   

Anyways, since mommy has been a little slack in the blog department, I'd thought I'd sneak on here and show you my pic with Santa.  Clearly this pic is not showing my best side, and I am giving mommy the stink-eye, but you'll get a chuckle I'm sure.   All in all, I gave Santa my letter and we chatted a bit.  He's also sent Skullclamp, the Elf that watches me to make sure I am a good boy and reports back to Santa.  Skullclamp likes to keep me on my toes by hiding in a different place everyday, but I always find him.  I am fairly confident that I will wake up Christmas morning to find an Imaginext T-Rex under the tree.  I mean they have to give me a little leeway, right?  I'm only 4.  Hopefully, I won't wake up to find a baby sister under the tree, I mean I'm glad she's coming and excited to be a big brother, but she is no Imaginext T-Rex.  Well, Peeps it's been real and I'll let you know how the big guy does and when my lil' sis get here!  Hugs and Kisses!


2 comments:

Jessalyn said...

Merry Christmas Xander! We love you!

Auntie Jess, Uncle Goober, and Brooklyn

Rae said...

Missed hearing from you buddy!!!!!! I'm sure Santa will bring you what you wish!

Love, Auntie T