11/21/11

Happy Almost Turkey Day!

It is almost Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for!  
I won't bore you with all the the stuff I am thankful for, 
but there are three people that top that list.  
My amazing hubby of almost 13 years, 
my beautiful, silly, smart, energetic amazing little boy 
and the sweet little girl that will be born soon.

Here are some pages I have done recently, and yes I have more P52 pages coming, 
I was working on some just today!  Just need my editor to proof, then you can see!

Not sure if I ever posted the original pages I made with these pics.  I never really liked them, so I made a new page with 
them using the November Ginger Scraps Daily Download by Colie Corner called Thankful for Family.

I made this page for the Twisted Pixels challenge at Gotta Pixels using Camping Adventures by Crisdam Designs.

I used the Star Power kit and a matching Star Power Template both by Connie Prince for this silly page!

This page is made using the new Christmas kit called Wrapped in Ribbons and a 
November 2011 Templatetopia template from North Meets South Studios (aka-Connie Prince and Trixie Scraps).

1 comment:

Jessalyn said...

I miss you guys! Keep it all coming!

Love you!
Jessie