4/7/11

Weeks 9, 10, 11, 12 and bunch more!

I really haven't been slacking on the P52 project or posting, honestly.  I just lost my scrapping mojo for awhile and then my grandma passed away and we made quick (but a long drive!) trip to MN for the funeral.  
So needless to say I have a LOT of pages to post today.  
Thanks for looking!

Where to start?  I guess I'll just post my P52 pages first.


Pages made using Captured by Crisdam Designs.

Page made using the Every Day Matters March mini kit by Ruby Lane.


Pages made using Spring Breeze kit and Alpha by Ruby Lane.

This is the last picture I took of my Grandma, last May, when we were up in MN.
This is how I will remember her looking.  
She was an amazing woman and she will be greatly missed.
I wrote the poem on this page.  I love you Grandma.

Page made using the Wishful Daydreams kit collaboration by BZB Designs and Shilo Designs.

My parent's and their grandchildren!
Page made using the Sunshine and Rainbows kit by Colie's Corner.


Pages made using the Newness kit by Inspirations from Day.
The second page I made for a challenge at ScrapMatters using a provided template.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your pages!

Your poem is really beautiful! You should email it to me!

Love you!
xoxoxoxox

Jessie

Rae said...

I agree with Jess, BEAUTIFUL poem!!!! You should've read that at the funeral or I could've. Beautiful page too. Can you email me the jpg so I can have it to print too? Your work is great, but you know that!

Love you!
Tawnda