9/19/10

Thanks Dawn and Bruce!!!!!

In July, my Grandma Peg had a dream come true when she finally got to meet her pen pal of over 30 years.  Dawn and Grandma have been pen pals since before my Mommy was born.  Dawn and her hubby Bruce came over to visit the United States and Canada.  Grandma and Grandpa had a lot of fun with them.  Unfortunately, they didn't get to meet ME, or Mommy and Daddy in person, but they did bring this awesome t-shirt for me.  Grandma gave it to me when we went to see Auntie Tawnda's new babies.  Thanks Dawn and Bruce, I LOVE it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
thankyou so much for showing us how handsome Xander is! he looks good in the t-shirt too.
LOVE the pics of Aunty K with the rapidly growing niece and nephews
So sad we couldn't see you in person but the blog helps enormously to keep in touch
LOL Dawn and Bruce

MrsPeel said...

hey keesh! :)
my God, isn't he gorgeous?!!??!!!
so great to see him in a bigger image :)
cute, cute, cute overload:)

gorgeous pages in here, but I guess you know I love them (even if at times I'm not all that good to keep up with the commenting, I do try my best! :)
great having a look at your blog too
Huggzzzz